DIGITAL ART

 

POSTER MAKING

This is a poster consisting the diverse beauty of culture all over the world. I used ' Adobe photoshop' to create this poster. It represents the world with various grandeurs yet turns out to be the 'living' planet in the universe.  Swami Vivekananda, an Indian philosopher who inspired me a lot is the subject in this poster as he deeply believed in unity among diversity. 




PORTRAITS

I do commissioned works for clients through my Instagram business and my Pinterest. I use 'Procreate' application for my vector art works. These are few of them. The first picture is the digital portrait of a beautiful family of three. This was made as a wallet card and shipped. The second picture is a woman in saree which is the traditional attire of India. I had difficulties in creating the folding and depth of the saree but wanted to add it in my portfolio to show how I've learnt this form of art all by myself.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manchester school of architecture - statement essay