PHOTOGRAPHY

 

LANDSCAPE PHOTOGRAPHY

I clicked this picture in Dubai in 2019 with my Dslr. This is the picture of sunset in the 'Arabian desert' My family and I went to Dubai for a vacation and that's where I had to capture this amazing moment. I just froze the moment. It's all brown and beige where-ever we turn but still I got to capture the depth of the desert and the layers creates by the sand







MACRO PHOTOGRAPHY


These are the pictures of the tiniest creatures in my garden. Here, the smallest object is my greatest subject. I used a macro lens of Nikon along with my Nikon D5300 camera to capture the beauty in simplicity.  I always find it interesting to see the movement of insects ad they are minute and each time I capture then, I get amazed by god's creation. A digestive system, nervous system and everything in such a small body! 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manchester school of architecture - statement essay