STILL LIFE

 

 

SAUCE PAN

This is a sauce-pan drawn in graphite on an A3 sheet of paper and black pen where the contrast  is stronger. I enjoy doing this type of work, placing things in front of my eyes and trying to draw exactly the same view and for this reason I thought it would be a privilege to add something to my portfolio.  


Plastic water bottle and a steel cup

I saw this great combination of two things made up of contrast materials and wanted to sketch this immediately. I used graphite pencils on my A4 size sketchbook. Because I used graphite, this bottle and cup more sober and realistic.



Arthanareeshwarar

This is the statue of lord shiva who divided his body into an entire half along with his wife Parvati to show men and women equality. When I was searching for an inspiration to sketch, I found this statue in our living room which was had a great message. When there's equality among the gods, then why not down here ?








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manchester school of architecture - statement essay